horizontal rule

Limo.Net Internet Services.  Website hosting, development and 56k dialup web access.


Quick Site Links:
Greyson's Page
Christian's Page
Picture Gallery's
Home Page:
Balloon Pics I
Balloon Pics II
Baby Shower
Drinkwine Funeral



Previous Page. October 3rd, 2005 thru November 1st, 2005
Next Page. October 29th, 2005 thru January 28th, 2006
October 29.2005
Photo Gallery
I spent a few hours with Greyson again today. He took 35 cc's of milk out of the bottle I fed him which was about 10 more then the nurse got him to do. He was pretty tired today so I just held him and watched him.
October 30, 2005
Photo Gallery
Greg got to hold Greyson for the first time since he was born. He also was able to bottle feed him. Poor guy was using a nipple without a hole in it for 15 minutes and didn't realize it. I don't know who was more irritated Greg or Greyson! Greyson still managed to down 25 cc's of milk so imagine how he'd have done with a real nipple. Dr's Hudson and Marr stopped by to check on things while we were there. Can you believe two specialty doctors (urologists) stopped to visit on a Sunday!
October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween
Photo Gallery

Greyson got his casts off today! He weighs in at 8 lbs 15 oz and is moving his pudgy little legs just fine. His skin is pealing but other then that there don't seem to be any issues with having the casts. He was supposed to come home today but developed a bacterial infection in his urine sample so that was put on hold. This is a common occurance for babies in the hospital and he most likely got it through the belly button tube that goes to his bladder. After consulting with the Infectious Disease doctor at the Center for Disease Control who said he didn't think Greyson needed treatment since he doesn't show signs of being sick it was decided to go ahead and give him IV anti-biotics tonight. Tomorrow they will inject dye into his kidneys and bladder to see if they are healed from his surgery. If they are then his bladder tube will come out. Yeah! Then he will get a 2nd round of anti-biotics tomorrow night and go home Wed. Dr. Hudson wants to be aggresive just to make sure Greyson comes home safe and healthy. I certainly appreciate that and am thankful he thinks that way, but the Mom in me was totally disappointed to not take her baby home today. I finally lost it at the NICU and cried on the nurses shoulders. Guess even Mom's can't be stoic all the time. The advantage to all of this is that he will come home without the bladder tube. If by some chance he isn't healed then it will be 7-10 days of anti-biotics through the IV before he can come home.

Now the fun stuff. Dorene gave him a major scrub down after the casts came off. His hair got washed too. Greyson was not impressed with all the cleaning and throw a fit. Then I got there with his pumpkin costume and we changed his clothes. He threw another fit, but at least looked really cute doing it. We did the photo opp thing and several nurses came over to check him out. He is a popular guy at the NICU.

November 1, 2005
Greyson goes home!!!!!

I was in the car on the way to Portland talking to Greg on the cell phone when the hospital called him and said we could take Greyson home today. So I turned around and went back home. I had to get the going home bag and Greg. Of course we were expecting this to happen on Wed so we weren't prepared for the sudden change. Greg had to run to Albany to return a limo and get another car. I was finishing up the last couple of things around the house.

We got to the NICU at 5pm in time for Greg to finish feeding Greyson. Christopher and Maria joined us so Christopher could take the official "Bust the Kid out of Jail" pictures. I got to changed Greyson's diaper and outfit. He threw a huge fit over that as he always does. The boy doesn't like to be naked. We figured out how to put him in the carseat, gathered all the bags of stuff Greyson was sent home with and off we went. It took both of us to figure out the carseat base since the lady that was supposed to come out and show us and check it wasn't there. It ain't rocket sceince but it's darned close! I sat in the back with Greyson and home we went.

Greg and I looked at each other and agreed that we couldn't believe they let us leave with this poor defensless child. Are they crazy??

Greyson came home with his feeding tube, Tylenol and some anti-biotics. His test came out great so they took out his bladder tube in the afternoon. Everyone thinks he is doing just fine and didn't need to be in the NICU anymore. We go back to see the urologist and orthpedist in 2 weeks and our pediatritian in a week. And Greyson didn't inherit cataracts like his Mom and Grandma Lana....woohoo!

We also learned that our friends the Johnson's had their little boy on Halloween. We consider these babies to be cousin's through ballooning and can't wait for them to meet. Congrats to Nic and Krysti!

November 2, 2005
Photo Gallery
So the excitment of yesterday has turned into the tiredness and terror of today.I don't know who cried more Greyson or me. I'm soooo tired. Being a new Mom is scary. I don't want to do anything wrong. And when he cries I want to fix it but most of the time I have no idea why he is crying. I hate waking him up to feed him as it seems we should be letting him tell us when he wants to eat, but this is what we were told to do. He took 35 cc's from the bottle at one feeding but that is the best thus far. Anyone know how to teach a 4 week old baby to eat? I'm told by several people that it will get better in the next couple of days and then graduall even more so. For all our sakes I hope that is true. When I hold him and he looks at me it melts my heart, but every part of me becomes jello when I see my sweet husband (I'm sorry I yelled at you...darned hormones) holding my son and Greyson just taking it all in. He is the most precious gift from God and despite all that has gone on I'm so thankful that he is here. I am very blessed to have my son and husband.
November 3, 2005
Photo Gallery
So we made it through another night. We got a little more sleep but not much. Greyson still doesn't want to eat for us. It is so frustrating for all of us. You would think eating would come naturally but it just doesn't. Debi and Tracy from next door came over to visit Greyson. Debi was excited to hold him and we let Tracy hold the tube to feed him. It was a nice break for us so we could eat dinner.
November 4, 2005Photo Gallery
Greyson is one month old today! Bought a new bottle to try to feed him with. Thought maybe one of those Playtex disposable ones would be better. We shall see. The nurse from the county came to visit today. They have a program for families that have kids with disabilities or birth defects. The nurse will come out to weigh and measure the baby, do development testing answer questions and help with feeding.They also give each family a quilt made by the Marion County Quilting Guild. I got some new ideas to use on feeding Greyson. He weighed in at 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21 inches long. She was a very nice lady and will be back to visit on the 16th to see how we are doing. Greyson managed to pull his feeding tube out 3 times in about 12 hours. We had to double tape it so it will stay in place. I can't wait to get that thing out since it irritates all of us so much. I talked to the pediatrician today. He is anxious to see Greyson since he hasn't seen him since the day he was born. He is a wonderful man and spent 20 minutes talking with me. He let me know that we aren't doing anything wrong and that it will just take some time for it all to click.
November 5, 2005
Photo Gallery

Daddy worked from home today. Thank goodness! It helped to have another pair of hands to take care of Greyson. We are both soooo tired and distressed over the feeding issue. We both feel like we aren't doing something right in order for Greyson to eat even though we are told by all the professionals that it isn't our fault. When it's your baby you can't help but feel bad. I worry that he isn't getting what he needs but since he is growing he must be. He gets upset and I can't figure out why. Why can't babies come with a manual?

We went back to Silverton Hospital to visit Nurse Becky. She promised to put Greyson's hand and foot prints in his baby book. It was a slow day at the birth center (unlike the day Greyson was born) so all the nurses cam over to see our son and cuddle him. We also bought yet another bottle. This one was designed for babies with a cleft pallet and has a nipple with a resevior. It allows us to change the amount of flow coming from the nipple. We can actually spray it in his mouth. We're told that for babies with a weak suck it gives them incentive to eat. Since it was $22.50 I hope so. If it works I will gladly have paid $200 for it. Greyson did great on his first outing. He promptly went to sleep when we got in the car. He doesn't mind the carseat at all.

November 6, 2005
Photo Gallery
Grandma Bette, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Scott and cousins Kristen and Megan came to visit today. The girls were very excited to meet Greyson. They brought him pictures they drew and a Snoopy stuffed animal. They got to watch Greg feed Greyson with his new bottle. We figured out if you just keep spraying the milk in his miuth Greyson will swallow it even if he is sleeping. This is the first time he took an entire bottle in his mouth. I fed him again and he did it again. Could this be the bottle? Please Lord let it be! We might actually be able to get the tube out in a day or so if he keeps it up. Greg and I are sooooo excited!
Week Ending
November 13, 2005
Photo Gallery

So having a baby takes up a lot of time. I can't seem to get online to update the website as often as I'd like. Greyson has kept us busy this week. Tuesday did what all babies do and projectile puked on and over my shoulder all over the kitchen floor. Of course he didn't get anything on his nice clean outfit just everywhere else. Now this wouldn't be of note except that he threw up his feeding tube too. I put him down to wipe off his mouth and there is the tube hanging out his mouth. For just a moment I panicked and considered calling 911. Then I thought it threw and figured if I pulled the tube out his nose like usual it would come out just fine. Other then annoying him and growwing me out no damage was done. Now of course I had to put the tube back in. By myself. The key to doing this is to be sure to wrap the baby tight so the hands don't pull out what you are putting in. Parenthood....trail by error. Anyway I got the tube back in and taped down. Greyson took a nap and I took a breath.

We went to see Dr. Gilliam to have Greyson weighed and checked out. Dr. G is now our family doctor. He is a great guy and we are lucky to have found him. He is as concerned about how Greg and I are doing with all of this as he is about how Greyson is doing. My little munchkin weighed in at 9lbs. We were thenn again told that there doesn't seem to be a medical or mental reason for Greyson not to eat. It just seems that he needs to learn and figure it out in his own time. We are now being told it will probably take 4-6 weeks for this to happen. I was told that it would take 6 weeks to get an appointment to take Greyson to the Feeding Clinic at Doernbecher, but with Dr. Gilliams help we are going on the 22nd. Hopefully they will give us some more tools to help Greyson learn to eat.

Greyson and I had our first outting to the mall this week. I never realized how much stuff you need to schlep around for one little baby! Once we got to the mall every woman in the place stopped to look at and comment on my cute son. It was kind of fun to have strangers tell me how sweet he was. Greg says he is bound to be poor now that I've rediscovered the mall and the kid is checking it out too.

Friday we went back to Silverton Hospital to meet with Janet the lactation nurse. She is so sweet. I spent 2 hours with her. Janet watched me feed Greyson and checked out how he sucked and swallowed. She asked me if I would keep in touch so she will know how he does. Everyone seems to care so much about my little boy. She also offered her assistance and shoulder to cry on if I need it and told me what a great job we are doing. It makes me feel so much better to hear positive words from the medical people who know so much more then we do. It is so encouraging.

Saturday we ventured to the outlet mall as a family. The men folk love shopping with me...not! We met our friend Tim at Red Robin for dinner. Greyson slept through the entire meal. What a treat dinner out and a quiet baby.

And today Aunt Deanna and cousin Tom came to meet Greyson for the first time. Tom is 18 months old now and brough some of the toys he doesn't play with anymore for Greyson. That was so sweet. Greyson can't wait to play with them.

We have had neighbors and family bring us dinner. Thank you thank you thank you! Needless to say we don't eat as well as we should. It is so great that people care and want to help. We can't thank you enough.

Next week will be busy with visits to the Dr. Hudson and Dr. Turker. I get to go in for my 6 week check up and Jean will come visit us at the house. I'll keep you all updated.

November 14, 2005 Made the drive to Portland to see Dr. Hudson to check Greysons kidneys. Ultra sound was clear and Dr. Hudson got excited when Greyson peed on his fingers. We thought it was funny to see a doctor get excited to be peed on. Greyson is healing just fine and will go back in Feb. to see about his next surgery. We're told that boys go through a hormone growth at 3 months so the doctor wants to check him after that.
November 15, 2005 Went back to Portland to see the orthopedist. The x-ray shows Greyson's hips are healing fine. He wants to follow up in a year. I'm so happy to see that my son is doing so well. All of his doctors are pleased with his progress. We heard that another baby will be born on Friday with ballder exstrophy. She will get the same awesome care that Greyson did. We told the doctors an nurses to give the parents our info if they want to talk with us. Girls usually don't have it as hard as the boys. My heart goes out to them and wishes them well.
November 16, 2005 Jean, the nurse from the county came out today. Greyson weighed in at 9 lbs 7 oz and is now 22 inches long. He is growing just fine even with all the eating issues. We talked about Greyson going to the feeding clinic next week. She gave me advice on what to ask when we go. Greyson has been really fussy the last couple of days and has thrown up. We think the increase in milk at each feeding maybe to much for his little tummy. He sucks ok still but doesn't want to do it for long. Hopefully next week we will get some answers or at least some new things to try.
November 17, 2005

So Dr Dalisky gave me the all clear to resume normal activities...exercise and such. Who has time for that? Stopped off at Dr Gilliam's office to have Greyson weighed since he has thrown up everyday for the last few days. He weighs 9 lbs 9 oz! No issues there but sent for an xray to be sure his feeding tube was in the correct place. We also got a script for Zantac just in case. About an hour after the xray my sweet mild mannerd son pulled out his feeding tube while I was eating lunch. Since I was lunching at the Silverton Hospital cafe I walked back to see Becky my favorite nurse and ask her about feeding Greyson without putting the tube back in. She and the other nurses there seemed to think it was worth a try. Greg actually wanted to try it the other night but without checking with a medical professional I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. We found that Greyson eats pretty will for the first 5 minutes then gets tired, but he did eat enough that we opted to not put the tube in for the night. He looks so cute without the tape on his face.

November 18, 2005 Dr Gilliam gave us to ok to continue trying to feed Greyson without the tube in as long as he doesn't lose weight. He is doing pretty well today. He isn't eating his full feedings but he is eating. Looks like we will do another weigh in tomorrow and on Monday to make sure he is doing ok. Greyson got a bath today and didn't seem to mind to much. He smells much better too! We're hoping he will do well enough this weekend that we won't need to go to the feeding clinic next week. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. Greg and I are happily (believe it or not) getting up every 2-3 hours to make sure Greyson eats.
November 22, 2005

Still no feeding tube! He didn't gain any weight but hasn't lost any either so things are going well. Greyson seems to be getting the hang of eating and even what hungry is about. I'm sooooo excited!

Greyson is on his first big road trip. We took him and the dogs to CA to visit my family for Thanksgiving. He doesn't seem to mind traveling. His first motel stay was at the La Quinta Inn in Sacramento. Greyson had his own double bed to sleep in. Mommy and Daddy shared their bed with Savannah.

November 23, 2005 Got to Victorville about 9pm. The drive time for the trip was about 17 hours and the total travel time was about 29. We didn't hit much traffic except for the last 5 miles on Hwy 58 before the turn off on Hwy 395 that took 45 minutes. Of course this is when Greyson decided he'd had enough of the car and started crying. Got to love Collicik! We checked into the Red Roof Inn with 1 child and 2 dogs and all crashed for the night.
November 24, 2005
Photo Gallery

Happy Thanksgiving

Greg and I have so much to be thankful for. We have a beautiful son and are so glad we have him. Given all that we've been through people have asked how we stay so positive. I don't know what else to be or how else to act. God gave us the most precious gift in our handsome son. He gave the doctors the ability to heal him and Greg and I the strength to deal with it all. Our family is wonderful and our life is great. I hope everyone says a special thanks for what they have and realize what it is all worth.

We shared the day with my Dad, step-Mom Diane and her family. We had great food and lots of laughs. Diane didn't want to give up Greyson. She had to have her baby fix. But she is banned from allowing him to sleep all day in her arms because the little sinker kept us up until 2am crying. My Dad looked very much the proud Grandpa holding Greyson. I overheard him making a deal with Greyson that once he has 2 teeth he will get apple pie. I guess getting it in th breastmilk doesn't count.

November 25, 2005
Photo Gallery
Greyson met his great-grandpa Ike and great-grandma Wilma today. They thought he was very cute and had to fight over who got to hold him with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mark. It was so cool to have so many generations in one room. The dogs got to run around in the back yard and play ball. Greyson slept so no wonder they all thought he was so cute! We also took him for his first after-Thanksgiving shopping spree to Best Buy.
November 27, 2005
Photo Gallery
Greyson had his first trip to Disneyland. Won't it stink for him when he is about 4 and wants to go there only to learn he's already been? We even got him a hat with his name on it to prove it. Like the pictures aren't enough. Denny and Diane took turns with us watching Greyson so we could all go on the rides. It was so nice to have someone help us with him so we could have some fun too. We took Greyson on It's a Smallworld as his first ride at Disneyland. Would you believe he slept through it?! Must have been self preservation so that he wouldn't hear that song over and over in his head like the rest of us. In fact he pretty much slept through Disneyland. All of my siblings with the exception of Mindy made it on this trip. Mindy and her family were missed, but hopefully we will all get together in the spring.
November 28, 2005
Photo Gallery

Greg and I had dinner with Elliott and Kathy. Elliott is Greg's limo insurance broker. He and Kathy don't have kids but should have. Elliott is a big kid himself and was having a good time playing with Greyson. They took us to a very nice Italian restraunt in Long Beach. The food was great and the company even better. Maybe one of these days we will talk them into coming north to visit us.
November 30, 2005 We stopped in Nappa on the way home to tour some of the wineries. I've never been there and I like wine so was excited to do this. We went to Goosecross, Robert Mondovi and V. Sattui wineries. It was very cold outside and not to busy on the roads which made it a perfect day to cruise the valley.
Decemeber 1, 2005
Photo Gallery
The pass over Shasta was closed so we ended up staying in Redding CA and headed home today. It was sure pretty with all the snow but I'm glad Greg was driving. I drove yesterday in the pouring rain and didn't feel the need to drive in the rain/snow today. I opted to take pictures out the window while Greg drove. Greyson doesn't mind either way. He either sleeps or whines for us to put his binky back in his mouth. The dogs just sleep. Our little family travels well.
December 2, 2005
Photo Gallery
Greyson and I headed north to visit my mom and help her move into her new house. It snowed while we were there so I did get my chance to drive in the snow. Had to use the 4-wheel drive in her driveway to back out. Gotta love that! Her house is nice and is getting put together. We did discover she has too much stuff since she and John downsized on the house. It will be pretty when it's all done though.
December 6, 2005 Greyson had his 2 month check up today. He weighs 10 lbs 3 oz and is 23 inches long. He is growing and the doctor was happy. He got his shots which made him cry and made me cry for him. Poor little guy has been through so much and I hate for him to hurt. Greg and I got flu shots so hopefully that will help to keep us all healthy. Greyson is doing very well. He is eating like he should and is almost holding his head up. He seems to be on track with where he should be. Life is good!
December 13, 2005 Greyson and I met with Janet the lactation nurse today. We are hoping to get Greyson to breast feed so I don't have to pump all of the time. It's kind of tricking since we need to make sure he gets enough to eat. Janet wieghed him before I fed him and then again after he ate. He weighs 10 lbs 8 oz now and took 3 onces his first full feeding at the breast. He did really well.
December 16, 2005
Photo Gallery

We've had a busy week. Greyson met his daycare provider, Becky, this week. She is very nice and watchs kids in her home and is state certified. I met her through a friend and am glad she had room for my son. I know he will be well cared for. I dread the thought of missing out on things while he is in her care but unfortunately I have to go back to work.

We had our family pictures taken a JC Penney's. They actually turned out quite well. Greg and Greyson look great. I never like how I look though. We also had some of Greyson taken alone so we have his 2 month picture. Can you believe he is 2 months old already?!

We finally got the Christmas tree up and the house decorated. I didn't go all out this year. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to do anything. I'm scared about how bad it will be when I'm back to work. We decided not to do our annual Christmas Party. We will be having a bash in Feb. after Greyson is baptized. Stay tuned for more info on that and expect to enjoy Greg's deep fried turkey.

We are attempting to get Greyson on a sleep schedule that gets him in bed at 9pm instead of midnight. People have said just put him in bed and let him cry. It's hard for me to do that. I hate it when he cries and want to make it better even when I know he's fine. He's been through so much and I hate to have him feel bad. But I also realize that I need to be careful or I will spoil him and let him get away with too much. I'm trying to find the happy medium.

Just added the gallery. It's a hodge podge of pictures of the dogs and me and what all. Everyone was tired from decorating this week

December 21, 2005
Photo Gallery
I picked up our pictures today. They turned out really cute. Greyson is such a Mini-Me of Greg. I particularly like the one of Greyson leaning against the box. He looks like the Sailor who fell off his bar stool and lost his beer.

December 23, 2005
Photo Gallery

The outfit Greyson is wearing was his cousin Tom's. Unfortunately I waited to long to put him in it and it was to small. So I put him in front of the tree to get a couple of pictures. Greyson wasn't as interested as Savannah in having pictures taken.
December 24, 2005
Photo Gallery
We did Christmas Eve at Scott & Rachel's. As usual the food was great and the family entertaining. It was so much fun watching the kids, Kristen, Meagan, Tom and Greyson. They older ones were having great fun opening gifts. Greyson was enjoyed the lights on the tree. All of Greg's siblings made it this year which made it special. I enjoyed hearing more stories about the Schiedler kids. Poor Rachel relived the fact that her sister Deanna used her tricycle and left it out for Dad to run over with the truck.
December 25, 2005
We traveled to my Mom's on Christmas day. It was a beautiful winter day in the Northwest complete with a rain downpour. It's interesting to travel with Greyson. We don't just stop to go potty we also stop to feed the boy.
December 26, 2005
Photo Gallery

My sister Mindy and her family came over to Mom's to do Christmas. It was nice to see her, her hubby Paul and son Bryce. We only seem to get everyone together on Christmas which is too bad. Mindy made Greyson an awesome cross stitch quilt with his name and birth info on it. What a great keepsake.

Speaking of gifts....Greyson made out like a bandit. Santa and the family were very good to home. He got lots of clothes, toys, money and a book. He even got a Tumble Time Tigger that I like to play with. He's terrrrific!

January 3, 2006 So another year begins. My little boy is 3 months old. Time is going so fast! Today was the first day back to work for me. I dropped Greyson off at daycare and bawled my eyes out. It was harder on him then me I think. I'm glad to be back at work. I missed my job and talking to people. but man. didn't realize how much I would miss my son. I'm a much better Mom if I'm out of the house part of the day at least, but feel guilty leaving Greyson with someone else. Becky, our daycare provider, is awesome. She is patiant and kind to the kids she watchs. She works out of her home and has a few other kids she cares for so Greyson will get interaction with kids. I'm finding that being a working Mom can be a double edged sword. I love my job and would be bored at home all the time but also want to be there to see my son grow and change before my eyes. It hurts knowing that someone else will spend more time with him now then I will. At least I know he is with someone who will treat him well and love on him when I can't.
January 7, 2006
Photo Gallery
Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Greyson playing with his Jungle Friends. He really likes this toy. He's figured out how to make the animals move and dance on his own. The toy is on the floor in front of the tv so when he gets bored he watches the tv. As you can see Savannah thinks its all pretty cool too. We all survived the first week of me being back to work. I'm actually really glad to be back. I've missed my job. Greyson is doing great at daycare. He sleeps from about 9-10pm to 4-5am. I'm digging that! The nurse will be out to visit on Tuesday so we'll get to see how much Greyson has grown. He talks alot now and is starting to hold his rattle if you put it in his hand. He is so cute! I love my son so much.
January 10, 2006
Photo Gallery
Greyson weighed in at 11 lbs 11 oz today and is 24 inches long. Our little man is now in the 50% overall. His head grew a bunch too. He is doing so well! Jean, the county nurse, came out and said she couldn't believe how well he was doing. She will be coming out next month to do his developmental tests. Greg was in the kitchen making lunch and Greyson just watched him. Jean says he is showing interest in food so he will probably need to start cereal in a month or so. The way he visually tracks us shows he as good vision and this ability is also about a month a head of schedule. It makes me feel so good to hear that Greyson is doing what he should be. I'm so proud of him!
January 24, 2006 Well my little boy has gotten his first cold. :-( Poor little guy is all stuffy. Greg tried to suck out his nose, but Greyson was less then impressed. I let Daddy suck out the nose and clip the nails. I have trouble doing things to Greyson that make him scream. All the kids at daycare have been sick so it was only a matter of time before he got it. All in all though he is doing well. He's using his hands more doing things like touching my face and grabbing my shirt. He is starting to grab his toys too. Food is becoming intriguing to Greyson. Yesterday he watched me eating animal crackers and was making chewing motions and sticking out his tongue. It was very cute and leads me to believe I will be starting him on cereal soon. My little man is growing up.
January 28, 2006
Photo Gallery
Greyson has a nasty cough and major stuffy nose. Greg goes after him with the nose blub but can't get a lot of stuff out. All that happens is that Greyson gets mad. I tried using a Q-tip which gave me the same result. took him to the doctor yesterday just to be safe. Dr. Gilliam is hoping Greyson doesn't have RSV which is a respritory viral infection. He gave as a script for Zithromax since he thinks its bacterial. Unfortunately the medicine gave him the runs. What a mess! Today he is sleeping alot. Poor little guy hasn't been eating well this week. It's hard to eat and breathe at the same time. The amazing thing is that my little boy is still smiling and talking. He jabbers away to anyone that will listen. Not sure where he gets that from. :-) We ran into Dr. Dalisky, OBGYN, and he couldn't believe how big Greyson is. 12 lbs 2 oz. It is so obvious that man loves kids. He gets down to Greyson's level and talks to him. Even he was shocked at how smiley Greyson was for not feeling well. I posted a gallery of misc. pics we've taken over the last 2 weeks.
  Previous Page. October 3rd, 2005 thru November 1st, 2005
Next Page. October 29th, 2005 thru January 28th, 2006

Welcome to Schiedler.Com
You are visitor number to this page.

Send E-mail to:
[ | | | ]

Best experienced with
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here to start.
Designed by:
2004..2005 Greg & Jennifer Schiedler
2004..2005 Limo.Net Internet Services
This site is best viewed with Netscape Navigator.
Netscape 3.0 Now!
Download Netscape Now!